Millennium Mom

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The launch party

Tonight was the official launch party for my book. When we planned out the book a few months ago, the publisher estimated that it would hits stores November 1st. So we planned the event for tonight (given Halloween is tomorrow). It ends up that we printed early and the book has been in stores and shipping online for a few weeks, but we still celebrated tonight.

The event was held at Saks Fifth Avenue in Cincinnati. They had light food, champagne and informal modeling. We had great turnout of friends, co-workers and some people who heard through friends and came to support me and buy the book. It was wonderful to be surrounded by all the familiar faces, knowing they were all there to show support.

My in-laws drove down from Detroit. Unfortunately my parents could not come from NY, but I know they were there in spirit. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow on facebook so you can check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home